ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

iPod - tell me why I should buy one

<< < (12/13) > >>

PeterRossy:
It is cool
It is popular
It has modern design
Apple is a good brand.
But still I think that HTC is much better.

Tuxman:
Apple is a good brand.-PeterRossy (December 17, 2010, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But still I think that HTC is much better.-PeterRossy (December 17, 2010, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
So we're talking about smartphones then? Well, the Galaxy S is way better than all these HTC thingies will ever be with their tiny batteries.

Darwin:
I have an HTC thingie and love it  ;D

Battery life is not its strong suit, however... Having said that, and comparing apples to oranges. comparing both real world experiences (ie talking to people I know with different devices) and reading reviews, the battery life on any smartphone is not brilliant, period. It seems that they all require charging at least once a day. My own phone (HTC 7 Surround) gets better than a day of use out of a charge (this is mostly using it to check e-mail, read RSS feeds, and make/receive a few phone calls).

Tuxman:
Battery life is not its strong suit, however...-Darwin (December 17, 2010, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Battery life is one of the most important issues with smartphones, as they are made for mobility, right?

wraith808:
Battery life is not its strong suit, however...-Darwin (December 17, 2010, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Battery life is one of the most important issues with smartphones, as they are made for mobility, right?
-Tuxman (December 17, 2010, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

As with everything, it depends on the person.  Some people's definition of what is more important for mobility is the size.  Others, it is the ability to get things done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version