ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

iPod - tell me why I should buy one

<< < (13/13)

Darwin:
Battery life is not its strong suit, however...-Darwin (December 17, 2010, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Battery life is one of the most important issues with smartphones, as they are made for mobility, right?
-Tuxman (December 17, 2010, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

No argument from me, but did you read the rest of my post? Admittedly, my writing is HORRIBLE but the point should still be clear that while the HTC Surround's battery life is not spectacular, none of the competition I've played with/read about/talked to other users about is significantly better (sample includes mostly Apple iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S). On the other hand, my wife's Blackberry Bold 9700 gets amazing battery life, but doesn't feature the power hungry large touch screen.

Target:
When I originally made this post I expected the apple fans to be crawling out of the woodwork to promote the favourite product, especially as Apple had been getting quite a caning in the forums

But what surprised me was that they didn't make an appearance (nary a one...)

I suppose that given the nature of the DC community this might have been a foregone conclusion though clearly one I hadn't anticipated.

And I'm still yet to be sold on an ipod (though of late it seems others have fallen to the sirens song...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version