ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

AllSnap

<< < (3/4) > >>

brotherS:
But I'm using an AutoHotkey script to move around windows on the desktop by just using the keyboard (in a very simple way), which I do a lot :)-brotherS (February 13, 2006, 09:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Like using the keyboard to nudge windows left/right/up/down?
-allen (February 13, 2006, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, very helpful! And if I'd be one of the 'chosen few' here with a 24" TFT I wouldn't know how to live without it!  ;D

jgpaiva:
Thanks for the nice comments :D

[it's freeware too in case that's not clear]-mouser (February 13, 2006, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
OoOps.. When i finished the review, i thought i missed something.. That's the "something" i forgot ;) Thanks for noting it! :D

I'm wondering if those of you here also have 'align to grid' enabled for the desktop icons-nudone (February 13, 2006, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
I only have one icon on the desktop (recycle bin, so as i don't forget to clean it once in a while), but yes, I've got align to grid on, is just annoys me to not have things somehow organized and symmetrical! (i don't know how someone can have lots of icons with that option disabled)

Yes, very helpful! And if I'd be one of the 'chosen few' here with a 24" TFT I wouldn't know how to live without it!  ;D
-brotherS (February 13, 2006, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know that script, but haven't tried it.. Maybe i should ;)
I wish i had such screen... But that would mean my computer would have to be locked to my desk, and for me that's not an option :(

clif_notes:
Hi jgpaiva,

I'd like to feature this in CNNL on Sunday. Any concerns?
I'll shorten it up a little and I'll include link to this thread and a Cody link.

jgpaiva:
Nope, no problem Cliff, please do. Publicity is always good (although it can bring server issues ;)) and it's good to know people like my mini-review. :D
Just one thing. After you post it, please post the link here! :)

clif_notes:
Nope, no problem Cliff, please do. Publicity is always good (although it can bring server issues ;)) and it's good to know people like my mini-review. :D
Just one thing. After you post it, please post the link here! :)
-jgpaiva (March 04, 2006, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I posted the newsletter last night. I've got your review in the number one spot. So far, I've had 1500 page views as of 2pm EST and I expect another 3 or 4000 by the end of the week. I put two links to DC in the review and a link to this post.

But ... don't expect too many click though's. In my experience, people don't often investigate the sources.

Here are links to the newsletter:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifNotesNewsletter060312 (permalink)
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter (link for people outside my mailing list)

I also gave the review it's own page ... (standard procedure for me)
The link would be http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/AllSnap

If you have corrections or changes, I can still make them.

Have fun!

Clif

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version