ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: List Numberer

<< < (6/10) > >>

skwire:
Wonderful!  I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you do know that you can insert tabs in the prefix or suffix using the \t token, right?  Anything else you want added to this?

superboyac:
Wonderful!  I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you do know that you can insert tabs in the prefix or suffix using the \t token, right?  Anything else you want added to this?
-skwire (March 28, 2011, 10:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
of course!  I use it all the time.  i just used it twice in the last hour.

skwire:
If you want, I can make it so the prefix and suffix fields are combo boxes.  That way, you could save your favourites of each.

superboyac:
If you want, I can make it so the prefix and suffix fields are combo boxes.  That way, you could save your favourites of each.
-skwire (March 28, 2011, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
That would be cool!  Would it just keep track of the history, like the last 10 items?  Either way, it sounds like a gret idea.

skwire:
That would be cool!  Would it just keep track of the history, like the last 10 items?  Either way, it sounds like a gret idea.-superboyac (March 28, 2011, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I could make it like that or make it so you can add/edit the entries manually.  That way, favourites don't get cycled out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version