ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Ten Timer

<< < (7/10) > >>

Winkie:
Ten Timer featured on Free Download A Day.com! :up:-lanux128 (February 04, 2011, 04:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
But, it's a pity that the review is about the initial version.  Although it may be hard to see from it's version number, the functionality of Ten Timer is improved significantly. 8) (Thanks again, Skwire!)

skwire:
But, it's a pity that the review is about the initial version.  Although it may be hard to see from it's version number, the functionality of Ten Timer is improved significantly. 8) (Thanks again, Skwire!)-Winkie (February 04, 2011, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Thanks for the heads up, lanux.  =]

goldbear:
Great program!  I donated $5 to you via paypal from your dcmembers link.
I just had a couple of requests, if you are too busy or if they are too onerous to implement, no worries.

1. Is it possible to highlight currently active timers?  I have 20 timers each preset to a specific task, but not all of them are running.  It would be nice to have a color highlight timers that are currently running so I know what tasks are "cooking".
2. Is it possible to make the times editable from the main menu, instead of having to click the hammer and wrench icon?

Thanks again!  This app has already helped me a lot in keeping track of tasks.

skwire:
Great program!  I donated $5 to you via paypal from your dcmembers link.-goldbear (May 02, 2011, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks very much.   :D

1. Is it possible to highlight currently active timers?  I have 20 timers each preset to a specific task, but not all of them are running.  It would be nice to have a color highlight timers that are currently running so I know what tasks are "cooking".
2. Is it possible to make the times editable from the main menu, instead of having to click the hammer and wrench icon?-goldbear (May 02, 2011, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

1. Sure.  Did you have anything in mind? 
2. Sure, it's possible, but I think it would further clutter what is already a very cluttered interface.  I'd prefer to keep it the way it is.

Thanks again!  This app has already helped me a lot in keeping track of tasks.-goldbear (May 02, 2011, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Thanks for the feedback.

goldbear:
1. Sure.  Did you have anything in mind? 
-skwire (May 02, 2011, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe green and then it switches to red once the time has counted down?  It would be nice, but not essential, if it's editable.

Thanks again! 

What language do you program your apps in?  I've written some programs, but mostly with command line or html interfaces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version