ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Unread/Aggregated Topics/Forums

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
there are two links at top for unread posts -- one for all posts you have not read, and one for just new since last visit.

Renegade:
i'm confused -- what are you wanting?  The Unread posts list shows posts you haven't read.. somehow you want it to show you "more" than that?  
-mouser (November 08, 2010, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you've seen "aggregated forums" before. What it does is literally aggregate all threads from all forums into a single forum. It's a '1-stop-shop' for things. It really makes reading many forums MUCH easier and faster. i.e. Instead of browsing to 20 different forums, or more, you only need to click maybe 2x to go to the second, and maybe the third page (regular paging) of the aggregated forum threads. It cuts down on clicking and gives you everything all at once.

mouser:
thats what the latest topics, and unread posts pages are for aren't they?
i never browse the forum, i exclusively use "unread posts" page.

Renegade:
thats what the latest topics, and unread posts pages are for aren't they?
i never browse the forum, i exclusively use "unread posts" page.
-mouser (November 08, 2010, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

The thing is that the "Unread Posts" page doesn't have paging, so you only get the top 20 (or whatever) threads, i.e. Page 1 or page 1.

mouser:
Of course it has paging.
Are you clicking the proper Unread Posts page, which is: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=unread;all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version