ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Format Factory TOTAL-BULL installation of Ask.com (warning: cursing inside)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Curt:
I cannot join the choir.

There were FIVE (5) boxes to uncheck, not merely three (3):

All five boxes were pre-checked. I removed all the marks, and got no Askbar.

KynloStephen66515:
I think he said 3, pointing towards the Ask boxes, not the ones asking you if you wanna run the software when the installation ends, and do u want extra codecs lol

Darwin:
I think he said 3, pointing towards the Ask boxes, not the ones asking you if you wanna run the software when the installation ends, and do u want extra codecs lol
-Stephen66515 (November 07, 2010, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

However, Curt might be onto something - maybe NOT clearing the "Run FormatFactory" button causes the program to launch and load the toolbar?

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (November 07, 2010, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

However, Curt might be onto something - maybe NOT clearing the "Run FormatFactory" button causes the program to launch and load the toolbar?
-Darwin (November 07, 2010, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

In which case, they are forcing you to install something you don't want/require, and perhaps a friendly e-mail to the developer might solve it.

Curt:
I was assuming he pressed Finish sooner than he remembers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version