topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 2:20 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Any third-party Outlook 2007+ tools to Auto Accept meeting requests?  (Read 2992 times)

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I need a tool or method or something to automate to freaking meeting requests in Outlook.  Every time a request comes in, I have to accept it, and then click on send a response.  It's a pain, especially with a bunch of requests coming in.  Also, the way Outlook handles changing meeting information is horseshit.  It asks you if you want to send to just the new people that were invited.  You say yes...and it sends it to everyone anyway.  It's really quite a poor program given that it's so popular and has been developed forever and it's from the giant Microsoft.  embarrassing.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Any third-party Outlook 2007+ tools to Auto Accept meeting requests?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 04:41 PM »
$24 http://www.sperrysof...ntments-By-Email.asp

Appointments By Email Outlook Add In : schedule appointments from received email messages:

Highlights:

* Accepts emails that have appointment times and adds them to the calendar
    * Monitors any folder so that it integrates with Outlook Rules Wizard
    * Allows the computer to respond to the appointment email

click to enlarge:

AppointmentsByEmail1Full.gifAny third-party Outlook 2007+ tools to Auto Accept meeting requests?

AppointmentsByEmail2Full.gifAny third-party Outlook 2007+ tools to Auto Accept meeting requests?

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Any third-party Outlook 2007+ tools to Auto Accept meeting requests?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Thanks!  I'm going to check it out.  I think I've heard of this Sperry company before...