ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Bard - Organise your audio library

<< < (3/5) > >>

justice:
At the moment I'm developing ways to ensure people spent most time organising audio and not populating buttons. I'll also add in an update check and finally will create a pad file. If you want to influence the direction of the program just pm me to receive the latest version and give me feedback.

justice:
Version 0.2 is the NANY entry as unfortunately I've not yet progressed it further :)

Curt:
Web Page http://amasan.co.uk/blog/tag/bard -justice (October 25, 2010, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Easy, tiger. This is a 404 page.-amasan
--- End quote ---

Paul Keith:
Is it just personal preference that this is just for music?

...or is there a popular file manager with the same interface such as this already.

Seems like you can quickly sort desktops/uninstall files/quickly create default directories in different operating systems with the interface.

P.S. I didn't download the program - just going by the screenshot. If I had a program with this interface but with the copy and paste function of TeraCopy and a search engine like Locate32, I'd have my entire HD organized in a day.

(This isn't to mean that there's no program that auto-creates and sends directories to certain locations automatically but just having a portable folder maker means you can set it and forget it as long as it allows for multiple profiles and multiple files.)

Curt:
@justice :up:  
My copy is placed in C:\Windows\Media\Bard, with a shortcut in True Launch Bar, which makes BARD a fine and extremely fast way to test what media file is offering the sound that I want. It would be even more handy if you add a "copy file name&path, to clipboard" feature, please.

-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version