ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] Text Filter - portable, search-as-you-type text file viewer

(1/8) > >>

musetips:
Hi all,

MuseTips Text Filter is a free, lightweight and portable Windows software that lets you read, search and filter text files with ease.

Text lines are instantly filtered as you type your search phrase, with all matched terms highlighted in a contrasting color.

Features:

* Fast as-you-type searching
* Search phrase auto suggestion
* Full support to regular expressions
* Multiple query modes and filter modes
An Animated Demo:

Home Page:
http://www.musetips.com

Post Your Suggestions/Comments Here:
http://www.musetips.com/suggestions.html

Any comments will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

daddydave:
I haven't tried it yet , but I can see a lot of uses for it. Task management is one that comes to mind, especially with GTD and things like searching for contexts or projects. Or any kind of lookup of info that has to be instant.

And welcome to DonationCoder!

PhilB66:
A few questions...

There's no license. Is it distributed as freeware?
What stage of development is it in?

musetips:

I haven't tried it yet , but I can see a lot of uses for it. Task management is one that comes to mind, especially with GTD and things like searching for contexts or projects. Or any kind of lookup of info that has to be instant.

And welcome to DonationCoder!
-daddydave (October 22, 2010, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you!

I personally use it to view my text-format dictionaries, Win32 API list, data sheet and log files.

Originally, I created it to make a "search-as-you-type" dictionary lookup tool for myself.

musetips:
A few questions...

There's no license. Is it distributed as freeware?
What stage of development is it in?
-PhilB66 (October 22, 2010, 08:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I created this tool for myself, put it here to see if others might see it useful.

The dev stage is barely pre-alpha, as some features are missing or still under dev.

Just considering to make it freeware. Not decided yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version