ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

remove objects from photos

<< < (3/14) > >>

4wd:
Impressive results, but is that a stand alone app, or just a plug-in? ...Or both?
-Stoic Joker (October 27, 2010, 06:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Both, you get the .8bf as well as the standalone, (in the Lite version also) - you don't even have to install it.  Just extract the installer with UniExtract and start using.

Stoic Joker:
Outstanding - It just had a bit of a to good to be true feel to it that I was tripping over.

Curt:
Wire Pilot/Wire Pilot Lite are designed to remove linear objects.
http://www.colorpilot.com/wire.html-sajman99 (October 26, 2010, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

But if you ask if you will need both Retouch Pilot and Wire Pilot, the answer is:

Dear Curt,

Thank you for your letter.
We advise you to by only Retouch Pilot (not both these programs), because the
programs have similar algorithms. Retouch Pilot can do things that Wire Pilot
can not do. And Retouch Pilot has more abilities than Wire Pilot.

Sincerely,
Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com
--- End quote ---

Retouch Pilot is $40
Wire Pilot is $30

kalos:
the best solution i could find so far is photoshop's quick selection tool, however I would like to:

1) make photoshop's quick selection tool to use smooth lines, not slightly dentate lines (hope you know what i mean), when we try to select fine objects, not things without smooth edges
2) be able to extend a smooth line, so that i can fix the border at the points where quick selection tool misses the correct border

is it possible?

also I would like to select specific colors, photoshops color selection tool is not that advanced (especially when it has to deal with grey tones or any similar tones)

iXXi:
I would give Gimp ago with a plugin called Resynthesizer that will remove unwanted stuff.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version