ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

remove objects from photos

<< < (11/14) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Moving away from the scaling, I think the lighting on mine could have been a whole lot better, if it was ever going to pass as a viable 'fraud' lol

Renegade:
Moving away from the scaling, I think the lighting on mine could have been a whole lot better, if it was ever going to pass as a viable 'fraud' lol
-Stephen66515 (January 13, 2011, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lighting is tough. The original picture is very light, so... Probably a bad picture to work with.

Something with a bit better color would likely work better, e.g.

It's tough to work with poor source materials. Though when you see the pros do things, it's like magic.

KynloStephen66515:
I think the one its linked to (bigger version) is perfect to work with tbh, and if you dont mind, i'm going to have a play with it hehe

Renegade:
I think the one its linked to (bigger version) is perfect to work with tbh, and if you dont mind, i'm going to have a play with it hehe
-Stephen66515 (January 14, 2011, 05:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have fun~! (There are many more there if you feel like playing with anything -- some interesting ones too. -- some cool spiders from Cambodia, etc. etc.)

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (January 14, 2011, 05:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have fun~! (There are many more there if you feel like playing with anything -- some interesting ones too. -- some cool spiders from Cambodia, etc. etc.)
-Renegade (January 14, 2011, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I love working on photos for people, and have spent a whole bunch of time doing 'touch-ups' for a few friends, getting rid of blemishs in photos and stuff/people they dont want in it lol.

@The Original Topic
 - I looked at the sheer volume of photos you wanted editing, and sorry to say I dont really have the energy to fix that damn many lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version