ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

remove objects from photos

<< < (6/14) > >>

Renegade:
OMFG~! That content aware stuff is insane!

This is a VERY quick example:

I made a quick sloppy selection, deleted, and poof. That's amazing for like ZERO work.

SKA:
Renegade

Which program did you use - Photoshop Elements or some other ?

(and how did you get the above posted image to animate ?)

SKA

Renegade:
Renegade

Which program did you use - Photoshop Elements or some other ?

(and how did you get the above posted image to animate ?)

SKA
-SKA (January 03, 2011, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I used Photoshop.

For the animation, I just took screenshots then layered them in Photoshop, created the 3-frame animation, and saved the GIF for it.

Arizona Hot:
My test of using Inpaint on Kalo's images(second image below) was a disaster. I don't know what the problem was. Maybe there wasn't enough background.  I got the best results using Microsoft Paint and a background-colored brush. Given the previous example, Photoshop's content-aware fill might do better. But given the result below, I am doubtful. I did try using Inpaint to duplicate Renegade's results. (I got a screenshot of the first image) The results below aren't quite as good as Renegade's, but close in my opinion. So, I think that even Photoshop couldn't remove the items from those pictures.

cyberdiva:
This is a lot of work, and I normally work on much larger images, but if you are willing to give me enough time, I can do the rest for you too.
-app103 (October 17, 2010, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm really impressed with your version of the apples.  What did you use to do this?  The edges are especially impressive (compared to anything I've been able to do).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version