ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Make an original joke or riddle

<< < (2/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Ok, got another one, but it's kind of NSFW, so I'll just give a link. It's my current Facebook status, and a true story. (Background information: English is my wife's second language.)

It's kind of like those jokes that you read in Reader's Digest, but NSFW. I nearly peed myself laughing!
-Renegade (October 17, 2010, 01:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Might be good to mention that you have to be his friend to see this...mearly clicking the link just shows you basic profile info...

Added you btw lol

Renegade:
Ok, got another one, but it's kind of NSFW, so I'll just give a link. It's my current Facebook status, and a true story. (Background information: English is my wife's second language.)

It's kind of like those jokes that you read in Reader's Digest, but NSFW. I nearly peed myself laughing!
--- End quote ---

Might be good to mention that you have to be his friend to see this...mearly clicking the link just shows you basic profile info...

Added you btw lol
-Stephen66515 (October 17, 2010, 01:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Click the wall link. You'll be able to see it then. FB I guess goes to INFO by default.

Your friends request hasn't come through yet. It's slow very often.

Renegade:
Ok, this link should work directly.

KynloStephen66515:

--- End quote ---

Added you btw lol
-Stephen66515 (October 17, 2010, 01:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Click the wall link. You'll be able to see it then. FB I guess goes to INFO by default.

Your friends request hasn't come through yet. It's slow very often.
-Renegade (October 17, 2010, 01:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not a problem, even when awaiting a friends request your post still shows on my stream :)

Renegade:
RISE! NECROTHREAD, RISE!

Got a riddle and a puzzle for the musically inclined, and the programmatically inclined out there.

RIDDLE #1

Here's a riddle for the more musically inclined:

Best Slayer song = Dissident Aggressor
Best Judas Priest song = Diamonds & Rust
<fill in this line>

PUZZLE #1

For the coders & programmers out there, create a recursive version of the above riddle.

Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version