ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Bvckup

<< < (16/18) > >>

4wd:
I just put Bvckup on my Netbook and ran into a (frustratingly) frequent problem with running software on a Netbook: Some of the option screens are too tall for my limited resolution (1024x600) so I can't access the options that go off the bottom of the screen.-Deozaan (March 16, 2011, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Since you're running the same graphics chipset as the AAO, try Downscaling Switcher, (it was written for the Wind but seems to work on any netbook with the Intel 950 chipset) - it'll switch the screen into a compressed 1024x768 mode.

You need to turn off the Hide modes that this monitor cannot display under Display Properties->Advanced->Monitor

Attached below because I couldn't find a working link quickly.

You could also just switch the screen to 1024x768 and scroll it up by moving the mouse to the bottom.

Deozaan:
Since you're running the same graphics chipset as the AAO, try Downscaling Switcher, (it was written for the Wind but seems to work on any netbook with the Intel 950 chipset) - it'll switch the screen into a compressed 1024x768 mode.-4wd (March 16, 2011, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. My netbook is currently booted into Linux right now, but I've got it downloaded for the next time I'm in Windows. :Thmbsup:

apankrat:
Please fix this.-Deozaan (March 16, 2011, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup, will do, it is already on a list.

Deozaan:
Am I the only one who can't ever get it to exclude the files I want it to?

For example, I'm backing up some files, but the program that creates the files automatically makes it's own backups filename.bak, so I want to exclude all *.bak files from all directories and subdirectories. But for some reason it keeps copying over the *.bak files.

apankrat:
Am I the only one who can't ever get it to exclude the files I want it to?

For example, I'm backing up some files, but the program that creates the files automatically makes it's own backups filename.bak, so I want to exclude all *.bak files from all directories and subdirectories. But for some reason it keeps copying over the *.bak files.
-Deozaan (July 04, 2011, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Location needs to be * and the Name should be *.bak, like so:

Or do you have it set up like this and it is not working?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version