ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Bvckup

<< < (14/18) > >>

Armando:
Thanks for the feedback. I like what I read.
There seems to be some nifty little twists in there...   :)
Web site page looks great too! On small laptop screen, maybe a bit wide...? Wonder how other feel about that.

MerleOne:
I also find the front page (website) is too wide, I have to scroll H to see it all, and the click on the features button gives no effect (latest Opera build).

Edited :  :-[ ; pretty normal for a sketch !  I however maintain my remark on the page being too wide.

cranioscopical:
Sounds good to me!  :Thmbsup:

apankrat:
> Web site page looks great too! On small laptop screen, maybe a bit wide...?

It's a bit wide, because it's an image :) The width of the central part is standard 960px.

> pretty normal for a sketch !

LOL. Welcome to the club :) There was an excellent practical joke when one would take a screenshot of a bare Windows desktop with a lone Minesweeper window on it, then set it as a wallpaper and observe the victim going nuts trying to close that window. Worked every time.

apankrat:
Bump.

I have started the work on Version 2 of Bvckup. Please forward yourself to this post for the list of features (neatly arranged for your convenience into three piles from sysadmin-boring to nerdy-cool) - http://bvckup.com/blog/version-2-in-broad-strokes

Also, while I have you here, may I also persuade you to have a look at this marvelous blog footer? I (rather unwisely) spent almost 6 weeks of my time on it, but I think it's my best design work to date. Gotta learn the ropes, you know... pretty and functional beats just functional :)

In any case, if you guys have any thoughts on the feature set, nothing is set in stone just yet and I am all ears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version