ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Bvckup

<< < (15/18) > >>

Armando:
Great feature list. And... great Blog ! (I told you that already in your forum, but it deserves to be said again. :))

The Pipelined IO is intriguing. I can't wait to test V2 -- there seems to be lots of imagination, intelligence, care and effort in there!

BTW : does the File and directory move detection also mean... File and directory renaming detection?

apankrat:
Great feature list. And... great Blog ! (I told you that already in your forum, but it deserves to be said again. :))

The Pipelined IO is intriguing. I can't wait to test V2 (..snip..)-Armando (February 28, 2011, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too... :D

BTW : does the File and directory move detection also mean... File and directory renaming detection?

--- End quote ---

Yes, it does. Modified the post to reflect that.

Armando:
Yes, it does. Modified the post to reflect that.

--- End quote ---

I thought so... but wanted to make sure... 8)

tomos:
Also, while I have you here, may I also persuade you to have a look at this marvelous blog footer? I (rather unwisely) spent almost 6 weeks of my time on it, but I think it's my best design work to date. Gotta learn the ropes, you know... pretty and functional beats just functional :)
-apankrat (February 28, 2011, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've enjoyed looking at your desing work :up: :)

A bit more...
Assorted bits and pieces of some interest - [...] a bit of a logo and web design goodness
-apankrat (October 14, 2010, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I just put Bvckup on my Netbook and ran into a (frustratingly) frequent problem with running software on a Netbook: Some of the option screens are too tall for my limited resolution (1024x600) so I can't access the options that go off the bottom of the screen.

Please fix this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version