ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Hurry up: PIM Giveaway - All My Notes Organizer

<< < (2/5) > >>

Curt:
Thank you for the offer.

... giveaway of AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition version 1.37 (worth $34 value), for free, full version.-MetaRoot (October 14, 2010, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

1) How can such an old, abandoned version be a "full" version?
2) The price for version 2.23 is $23.80, not $34. Version 1.37 has no $$-value since it isn't for sale.
3) If the new $23.80 version is "de luxe", how can the old, outdated version still be "de luxe" "worth $34 value"?
4) What to do if the user accidentally updates from version 1.37?
-- I guess it is very important to keep the old installer.

Thank you, but no thank you.
My team just lost a match.  8)

MetaRoot:
1) How can such an old, abandoned version be a "full" version?
-Curt (October 14, 2010, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's two months old. This is the point - you get two months old version for free. Want absolutely fresh version? Buy an upgrade with 50% discount until end of this promo (you can find coupon on giveaway page).

2) The price for version 2.23 is $23.80, not $34. Version 1.37 has no $$-value since it isn't for sale.
--- End quote ---

Perhaps you got some special promo, don't know, but our price is $34. You will find same price at all our affiliates all around the Internet. All version 1 customers paid $34 for it.

4) What to do if the user accidentally updates from version 1.37?
--- End quote ---

We send you the license key, which can be entered at any time (there is no restriction on installation date), so simply keep 1.37 installer handy, and you'll be able to switch to version 1.37 at any time, even after trying version 2.

tomos:
Want absolutely fresh version? Buy an upgrade with 50% discount until end of this promo (you can find coupon on giveaway page).
-MetaRoot (October 15, 2010, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

maybe you could add this to first post? - it's good to be clear - also otherwise people may be disappointed if they try to upgrade at a later stage...
(my 2c worth)

PS thanks for the clarifications

[edit] ahh, it's all there on the offer page - I still think it's a good idea to add to first post. I went to the page yesterday and didnt read anything :-[ - just added my details, I'd say that's fairly typical (??) [/edit]

Curt:
It's two months old. This is the point - you get two months old version for free. Want absolutely fresh version? Buy an upgrade with 50% discount until end of this promo (you can find coupon on giveaway page).-MetaRoot (October 15, 2010, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you! Now it all makes good sense. :-)

And, yes, the $23.80 is apparently a time-limited offer:

MetaRoot:
And, yes, the $23.80 is apparently a time-limited offer:
-Curt (October 15, 2010, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. Figured, you where randonly selected by our system for the discount. Congratulations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version