topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:56 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Process Tamer bug...:( or is it just me?  (Read 5439 times)

nowshining

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Ugh! Hello! Anybody there?
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Process Tamer bug...:( or is it just me?
« on: February 11, 2006, 12:49 AM »
well process tamer is what i used, also processlasso(from another company/person), as u know it my computer mouse jitters when it is going, as for example I can't open anything, it just jitters all over the place,I mean this doesn't happen everytime, but I have to logoff  by ctrl alt del, and then use the keyboard keys, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but yes I removed product product lasso as I thought that was the cause but i did, and as soon as I did and reopened up process tamer it did it again..:(  so far lately it has gotten so bad.

I do hower put products in realtime as in spyware guard, cookiewall, AVG-Antivirus free edition, FreeRam program, and the likes for incase of realspyware/virus needs as in it can quickly catch and delete it and quicker scanning than all others..

I did however think it was this but last time i didn't do this and it still jittered my computer mouse and even opens up programs automatically such as properties of dll files, and the like.. :( its soo annoying and yes I checked for spyware, adaware, but nothing, and it seems to be only when process tamer is running..
First site to ever donate to "THIS ONE RIGHT HERE" :)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Process Tamer bug...:( or is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 02:06 AM »
first, i cant think of any reason to set any processes real time, that's a good recipe for driving your computer insane :)

nowshining

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Ugh! Hello! Anybody there?
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Process Tamer bug...:( or is it just me?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 05:57 PM »
got a new hd..old hd bad...and yeah I agree about the realtime...anyway love ur site...:)
First site to ever donate to "THIS ONE RIGHT HERE" :)