ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

The dock seems not recognize other drives than C:

<< < (2/2)

Riki:
Hi all, (I'm french too  ;) ) I just discovered Circle Dock, and had that problem too, I tried to create shorcuts on C: (in a folder), and put'em into Circle Dock (by Drag'n Drop or Create Shortcut) but nothing works...
Does someone find a way or at least a idea on how to fix that ? 'cos I've much stuff on others partitions than the C:/...  :(
(I tried XUS Desktop Pro...but shareware, and not as good as Circle Dock for customizing)

Riki:
Hi, me again, I found a way to execute prog or else from another partitions  :)
For exemple, I have JDownloader on my G:, in a dir called WWW, I made a .bat on my C: (called JD for example), and write that in it :
@echo off
cls
G:
cd WWW
cd JDownloader
start JDownloader.exe

That's all, and it works just fine !  :P
It also open a DOS prompt for half a second but...not a big deal tho.  ;)

The1stPic-Z:
Riki,
Sorry about the slow response, my comp has been dead.
Thanks 4 the BAT, I intend on using it. As 2 ur 'not a big problem", try this;
Change ur BAT to:
-----------------------
@echo off
cls
START /D "G:\WWW\JDownloader\" JDownloader.exe
-----------------------
This will close the CMD box after running JDownloader. Next create a shortcut to ur bat and set it to run minimized.

This doesn't get rid of the CMD window, but runs it minimized on the Start bar and then closes it so fast u won't see it.

Pic-Z
A day without learning is wasted!  :Thmbsup:

Riki:
Thanx The1stPic-Z for the tip, but I left Circle Dock for something...easier to setup...but I keep the BAT infos for something I'm workin' on  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version