ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

VueMinder Calendar Pro 75% Discount

<< < (2/3) > >>

vuesoft:
I'd love to see a portable version of VueCalendar.
-superboyac (September 27, 2010, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

A portable version has been completed and is currently undergoing final testing prior to release in a couple weeks. This version has the same features as the Pro version, except it can run from a USB drive/stick and doesn't need to be installed.

Many other often-requested improvements have also been completed for the next version of Pro, such as optional word-wrapping when viewing or printing by Month. I think the next version will be the best one yet!

superboyac:
I'd love to see a portable version of VueCalendar.
-superboyac (September 27, 2010, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

A portable version has been completed and is currently undergoing final testing prior to release in a couple weeks. This version has the same features as the Pro version, except it can run from a USB drive/stick and doesn't need to be installed.

Many other often-requested improvements have also been completed for the next version of Pro, such as optional word-wrapping when viewing or printing by Month. I think the next version will be the best one yet!
-vuesoft (September 27, 2010, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh man, I love this program.  I think I'm going to buy it just for the hell of it. I don't even use a calendar anymore!

Cpilot:
As nice as a lot of these calender programs are, for my purposes, most are the equivalent of bringing a sledge hammer to drive a tack.
My needs are way simpler than all the features provided, I'd spend more time learning how to use it than entering the alerts I would need.
But it is one impressive program and for those with a need for it it would be a keeper.  :Thmbsup:

ha14:
how to register this soft, i downloaded the exe from the email after purchase but cant find where to add the serial?

tomos:
how to register this soft, i downloaded the exe from the email after purchase but cant find where to add the serial?
-ha14 (September 29, 2010, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

details are in the order email (from iportis.com) - the same email with the link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version