ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for Refrigerator Magnets that work

<< < (2/9) > >>

cchian:
Neodymium magnets are very cool! Got my last set from ebay and they were 1/4 inch cylinders which makes them fairly easy to handle and not too strong to pull away. You can also get push pin magnets which are neodymium magnets attached to plastic pins.

CodeTRUCKER:
Neodymium magnets are very cool! Got my last set from ebay and they were 1/4 inch cylinders which makes them fairly easy to handle and not too strong to pull away. You can also get push pin magnets which are neodymium magnets attached to plastic pins. Emphasis added.
-cchian (September 25, 2010, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think this is what I am looking for.

Shades:
If all else fails, rip open a broken/unusable hard drive and use the magnets within. Those are everlasting strong.

CodeTRUCKER:
If all else fails, rip open a broken/unusable hard drive and use the magnets within. Those are everlasting strong.
-Shades (September 25, 2010, 10:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's a creative alternative!

app103:
-Shades (September 25, 2010, 10:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's a creative alternative!
-CodeTRUCKER (September 25, 2010, 11:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

And speaker magnets are one of my old favorites. An old pair of large speakers that don't work any more will give you 2 of them. Be sure to pull them out before you toss the speakers in the trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version