ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Move to Parent

<< < (2/6) > >>

nkormanik:

Thanks again lanux128.  I really like the new context menu position.  That's perfect.

Unfortunately, no go on folders still.  And some files do move, while others don't.

When selecting a small group of files and internet shortcuts, the shortcuts move to parent, while the files stay.

Selecting a single file, though, works fine.

Must be harder to accomplish than one would think, huh.  That's apparently why no one else in cyberland has yet done it.

Target:
perhaps also see the file bucket thread...

lanux128:
Thanks again lanux128.  I really like the new context menu position.  That's perfect.

Unfortunately, no go on folders still.  And some files do move, while others don't.

When selecting a small group of files and internet shortcuts, the shortcuts move to parent, while the files stay.

Selecting a single file, though, works fine.

Must be harder to accomplish than one would think, huh.  That's apparently why no one else in cyberland has yet done it.-nkormanik (September 27, 2010, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

hmm.. that's strange what is your OS again?

btw i'm working on the folders, would be ready soon.

nkormanik:

Windows XP Pro, SP3, with pretty much all the latest updates.

Once again, very good placement on the context menu location.

lanux128:
i'm flattered that long-time DoCo member, [user]Jibz[/user] has highlighted this coding snack in a recent blog post of his. 8)

• http://www.hardtoc.com/archives/198#more-198

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version