ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: "VeggieSquares" - Children's Game

<< < (10/14) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
@kyrathaba -
I may have found an answer in Real Studio (quasi-visual basic), I think?.  It is expensive (past the 30-day trial), but it might be just what I am looking for?  A couple of DC heavy-hitters are giving it a pretty good look and one has spent some cash on it.  It has a 90-day refund too.

Perry Mowbray:
Please note my NANY is already complete (as far as submission is concerned).  See "Last Edit" footer on my NANY page...

« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:34:40 AM by CodeTRUCKER »
-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, my mistake then... it's because your Title still says "Pledge": it should say "Release"  :Thmbsup:

Now given....

You can of course keep developing your application unrestricted at any time after NANY completes (which it has) -- In fact we'd love it if you did! But for NANY we have to draw the line under the Event at some stage. All the screencasts and evaluations will be done on the version present on New Years Day:

--- End quote ---

I believe I have the ability to replace the existing *.rar with the new improved version as required; in fact, I believe that is encouraged.

-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

True: the screenshots and evaluations included in the Final Wrap up all point back to you Entry Thread, so what ever is there is what visitors will get.

So any updates to your app are definitely beneficial -- The Wrap up gets spread to all sorts of different places so new visitors can come quite a deal later.

CodeTRUCKER:

Ah, my mistake then... it's because your Title still says "Pledge": it should say "Release"  :Thmbsup:
-Perry Mowbray (January 03, 2011, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope, *my* mistake.  I must have missed the memo.  :P  FYI - I have corrected this on all my posts here that were applicable.

True: the screenshots and evaluations included in the Final Wrap up all point back to you Entry Thread, so what ever is there is what visitors will get.

So any updates to your app are definitely beneficial -- The Wrap up gets spread to all sorts of different places so new visitors can come quite a deal later.

--- End quote ---

Great!  Thanks for the comments. 

Stoic Joker:
For instance, I do not believe it would be wise to try and become a C++ programmer at this stage in my life, but I think I still can learn.-CodeTRUCKER (January 03, 2011, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't rule that out just yet, it's a great language, and there are free versions of MSVS available from MS. Hell if I can figure it out - starting a bit late at 35 (then) - it can't be that hard... ;)

mouser:
Running veggie squares, i could drag around the things but:

* The program was running 27% cpu usage the whole time, making the rest of my computer pretty unresponsive
* The radio boxes for grid size didn't do anything
* I couldn't get anything else to happen
Is there something i'm missing or is this just the current state of the program?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version