ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Are You Doing Mobile Development?

(1/1)

Renegade:
Is anyone doing any mobile development?

I'm getting into iOS and Android development now. I think I'd like to pump out a bunch of tiny little things to start just to become familiar with things. I've always loved developing utilities, and it really is a passion for me. I've developed more custom utilities than I could possibly count over the years. File manipulation, database stuff, text processing, data cleaning... all sorts of things.

Anyways, just looking to see if anyone else is jumping off the "web" or desktop and onto their phones.

mouser:
A mobile NANY app would be nice please.

Renegade:
A mobile NANY app would be nice please.
-mouser (November 14, 2010, 09:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do, but don't expect too much. I was planning on some quick & dirty utility stuff to start. I'm also flying out to Vietnam and Cambodia for 3 weeks shortly, and I really won't get much done at all then. (I don't even have any mobile development stuff setup on my laptop.)

jamiemac2005:
Hey, yeah i just bought my first "smart" phone (android 2.1)... I've quickly taken to Android development (i found it easier than any other mobile platform to get started with). And in many respects it mimics web development (using XML for layout, a compiled language for functionality, etc).

I too won't be developing anything quickly enough for NANY but i do have some ideas for the future.

good luck =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version