ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

tc1100 tablet pc dies before i've even set it up

<< < (6/17) > >>

Stoic Joker:
<Yoda> Cheaply forth you must go with spares!-Stoic Joker (September 02, 2010, 07:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would have thought:

Cheaply forth you go, spares you have!
-4wd (September 02, 2010, 07:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

But that lacks the sense of urgency that the word must adds, and everything Yoda said was incredibly important... (hehe)

4wd:
Got it!

Cheaply forth with spares, must you go?

:P

nudone:
the drama continues...

i'd put in an "offer" on eBay, not realising that if the offer is accepted - i've won the item. i thought it was just an offer - like a suggestion, maybe i'll buy the item, maybe i won't.

so, offer accepted, i've won. i'd changed my mind (a little bit) overnight about whether i wanted to spend £750 on a tablet. but the decision has been made for me; my gmail inbox says so - the tablet is mine. so i've paid.

this is what's on the way: http://www.motioncomputing.co.uk/products/tablet_pc_le17.asp

if it's better than my Wacom Cintiq 12WX then i'll be happy. if it weighs so much i can't hold it or rest it on my knee then it's back to pencil and paper.

Stoic Joker:
I've always been a pencil & paper fan; then I flush out and digitise my notes when I get back to the office. The LE1700 looks cool, but 3.3lbs?

*Shrug* ...Might not be too bad come to think of it. I've got the sales manager's HP Mini netbook sitting on my desk now, and it's ok at 2.4-2.6-ish. The tablet style will have better balance so it could actually be better.

nudone:
The tablet style will have better balance so it could actually be better.
-Stoic Joker (September 03, 2010, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I really hope so, otherwise it's a pretty pointless device - something i should have thought more about when i was telling myself i must have it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version