ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Windows 7 Modal Dialogs - Aero Glass problem

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
skceB, can you try going into "Window Capturing 1" options and trying setting the following options, and see if it makes any difference:

MilesAhead:
Miles, there is a whole long thread on aero glass capture developments in screenshot captor.
The new version can capture these translucent semi transparent shadow effects perfectly now.

The only problem raised here is some issue with modal windows, and this should be something simple to solve.
-mouser (August 20, 2010, 12:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what the article was about. Modal dialogs.

mouser:
modal aero dialogs are capturing fine for me on my windows 7 machine, so something more is going on.
skceB can you try to narrow it down a bit -- make sure you have the latest version of screenshot captor, and see if you can't figure out if it's all modal dialogs or just one or two, and which.  if you can find a built-in windows 7 application/accessory that this happens with it would make it easier for me to test.

MilesAhead:
modal aero dialogs are capturing fine for me on my windows 7 machine, so something more is going on.
-mouser (August 20, 2010, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok. Guess I shouldn't get in the middle of your software support issues and confuse things. Sorry. :)

mouser:
no problem -- your link would have been useful earlier this year -- it's just that SC now employs has state of the art methods to capture these kinds of windows, addressing all of the issues raised on that page -- and so all of these issues should be solved in the latest version.  For a screencast discussing SC aero glass capturing: https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc17/sc17.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version