ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleClose - exit certain programs after x minutes of idle time

<< < (4/5) > >>

tmpusr:
I need to automatically close only certain kinds of windows like Explorer and Everything (search) after they've been inactive for n seconds. I don't need help with closing any other tasks.
Option: Learn to exclude windows with a title that has stayed open for n seconds more than n times, i.e., stop auto-closing popular windows.

Also posted to JustCloseSomeTasks https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16018.msg199584#msg199584
Is that against the rules?

burntpepsi:
Is Idle Close a finished download? I've tried the JustCloseSomeTasks and ProcessGuard but those don't do what brotherS outlined above in his code. I don't know what that is written in or I'd just use that. Sorry for bumping an old post, I'm new to the forum today.

tomos:
Is Idle Close a finished download? I've tried the JustCloseSomeTasks and ProcessGuard but those don't do what brotherS outlined above in his code. I don't know what that is written in or I'd just use that. Sorry for bumping an old post, I'm new to the forum today.
-burntpepsi (August 14, 2014, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi burntpepsi :)
looks to me that post #14 was the nearest to a solution - save the script in that post with an .ahk file-ending.
Download AHK - it's portable, so you can put it anywhere.
http://ahkscript.org
Open the saved script with AHK - it will show in the tray.

disclaimer: I havent tried the script, so not even sure what exactly it does...

burntpepsi:
Fantastic! Thank you tomos for such a friendly and accurate response. The script works great. I'm going to love this site.

tomos:
Fantastic! Thank you tomos for such a friendly and accurate response. The script works great. I'm going to love this site.
-burntpepsi (August 15, 2014, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

great :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version