ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Goodbye all, I'm out of here effective immediately

<< < (15/16) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Greetings ouroboros
Glad to have you here at Donationcoder.com

Unfortunately the easy answer is; No.
Markham's code has been pulled from here and the wikidot site.
So unfortunately Markham's "Version" is no longer available through these resources  :-[

PhilB66:
@ouroboros

You can download Circle Dock Version 1.5.6 32-bit from cnet @ http://download.cnet.com/Circle-Dock-32bit/3000-2344_4-10915490.html

wraith808:
I don't see how you can separate the general legal issues surrounding software from a specific case and still have anything amounting to a reasonable discussion about it. These things do not occur or exist in isolation. And to my mind, these larger issues go right to the heart of what went down with CD as well as helping to understand the varied and occasionally conflicting reactions from the members that followed. 

Nevertheless, it's not for me to say how a discussion should be conducted here.

(With a nod of acquiesence, 40hz tips his hat to Mouser and scrams the long post he was just about to send. ) ;D

-40hz (August 13, 2010, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Personally, I also see this as a point of contention, though I can understand the reason for it, as forums have self-destructed over such conversations.  But when we have differences of opinions, it seems that it can be constructive (as long as the discourse is moderated) to talk those things out over the point in question.  Abstract conversations are all well and good, but having a concrete incident to base a discourse around tends to gel the issues and make it more useful in general.

Just my  :two: :)

Markham:
I'm going to ask the blunt question; If I can't download the current Markham version at the wikidot site or on DonationCoder, and the sourceforge site only contains the Eric Wong versions, where can I download the current Markham version?
-ouroboros (August 19, 2010, 01:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Firstly, the version on C/NET was not uploaded by me nor was its upload authorised by me. Apart from a short period of time when we mirrored downloads on MediaFire's servers, the only recognised download site was DonationCoder.

You will shortly be able to download the very latest version under a different branding. We are currently putting together a completely new web site devoted to the new product and a reciprocal  link to it will be placed on the Circle Dock Home Page.

Mark

Gwen7:
is that when your 'effective immediately' becomes effective? :-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version