ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle dock doesn't find disk D:

<< < (2/2)

eldona:
Ah...explains much.

There is a bug in this version that prevents it from doing exactly what you are looking to have it do.
I will see if I can talk Markham into fixing this as a part of the limited stability fixes he has agreed to do.
No guarantees though  :-[
-sgtevmckay (August 19, 2010, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, it would be great...
Before I installed this version I had installed the last one available on that time but once tested I sadly discovered it didn't had as many parameters for configuration as the old version...

Markham:
Ah...explains much.

There is a bug in this version that prevents it from doing exactly what you are looking to have it do.
I will see if I can talk Markham into fixing this as a part of the limited stability fixes he has agreed to do.
No guarantees though  :-[
-sgtevmckay (August 19, 2010, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, it would be great...
Before I installed this version I had installed the last one available on that time but once tested I sadly discovered it didn't had as many parameters for configuration as the old version...
-eldona (August 19, 2010, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

You don't state which version you were using before. However, if you were using any version from Vers.1.0 on, it has considerably more configurable options than the one you're currently using!

Mark

eldona:
Any version from Vers.1.0 on? I can't remember wich version I had used before but I've just visited the download page and I find the message "Circle Dock on Hold till further notice", "Download of Current version below", but... thereĀ“s no link to download it, you only can access to older versions from 2008!!! and one of those was the one I had tested and found horrible, I never saw any version named 1.0

wraith808:
The versions after the one which is available from there are no longer available.  There will at some point be an upgrade with some bug fixes (which is what sarge alluded to), but after that, it will depend on if anyone picks up the project.

eldona:
Fixed
I only had to download the folder again and change it in "Program Files" and now it works... but it's the same version...  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version