ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Notezilla - 40% discount on BitsDuJour only on 9th August (Monday)

(1/1)

conceptworld:
Hello! Conceptworld Corporation will soon be featuring Notezilla on Bits du Jour ‘deal-of-the-day’ website. Bits du Jour  will be offering Notezilla on Monday 9th August , 2010 at dramatically reduced price of $17.95. The normal purchase price for Notezilla is $29.95.

Also Notezilla Portable will be available at $29.95 instead of $49.95 on the same day.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/notezilla/

Thanks.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

J-Mac:
I received the email about the new version and I have looked at the web site, but I cannot find what has changed from the previous version.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Jim

conceptworld:

Hello J-Mac,

The email only said that we have started development for the new version. The new version has not been launched yet. The version offered on BDJ is the current version (Notezilla 7.0)

Thanks.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

J-Mac:
Ahh, so sorry! Having received that email a short time ago and then seeing the sale, I mistakenly thought that this was the new version on sale. (TBH, I didn't know what number version I was using other than it is the latest.)  :)  I couldn't figure out why on earth there wasn’t a list of new features anywhere!

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version