ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Suggesting names for new derivitative of CircleDock

(1/11) > >>

Archon of Fate:
May I throw out some new name suggestions as a new start: (bit off topic :P)

Item Void

Orb dock

wraith808:
Icon Orbit

Orbit Dock

OrbiDock

mouser:
Semi-Circle Dock  ;)

phitsc:
Circle Dock's new name might be in Welsh: "Cylch Penfro" (Circle Dock), "Ddoc Cylch" (Dock of Circles) and "Cylch Doc" (Circle Dock) are all Welsh for "Circle Dock". Welsh, however, is a mutating language, hence the different forms which depend on how the name is used. The first form would be used as a 'standalone' name, the other forms would be used when the name appears in a sentence. That could be awfully confusing for users, so maybe not!
-Markham (August 06, 2010, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, I already know what the first FAQ item will be: How do you pronounce ...  :D

Markham:
Circle Dock's new name might be in Welsh: "Cylch Penfro" (Circle Dock), "Ddoc Cylch" (Dock of Circles) and "Cylch Doc" (Circle Dock) are all Welsh for "Circle Dock". Welsh, however, is a mutating language, hence the different forms which depend on how the name is used. The first form would be used as a 'standalone' name, the other forms would be used when the name appears in a sentence. That could be awfully confusing for users, so maybe not!
-Markham (August 06, 2010, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, I already know what the first FAQ item will be: How do you pronounce ...  :D
-phitsc (August 06, 2010, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Silk Penfrow", "Dock Silk" and "Silk Dock"! Next?  :D

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version