ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FBx eXtender's 'Click switch file box folder feature' - can this be done in AHK?

<< < (4/5) > >>

David.P:
Tomorrow Listary is 50% off at BitsDuJour  :Thmbsup:-tslim (October 18, 2012, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Strike! 8)

One question regarding the usage of Listary: I like the option that opens the Listary menu with a middle mouse click (...in all Open/Save dialogs). However, elsewhere I use the middle mouse button for other things (like e.g. opening background tabs in browsers). How can I prevent Listary popping up in these cases?

Cheers David.P

tomos:
It's low-cost and invaluable anyway, and at the Bits du Jour price it's unmissable.
-rjbull (October 18, 2012, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
that offer is active now - for the next 20 hours & 45 minutes or so :)
http://bitsdujour.com/

Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product.
--- End quote ---

sounds like you dont have to pay for later upgrades :up:

rjbull:
elsewhere I use the middle mouse button for other things (like e.g. opening background tabs in browsers). How can I prevent Listary popping up in these cases?-David.P (October 19, 2012, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, dear... that sounds like a Question For The Author...  I presume Listary would need to have per-application hotkey support, like you get in some hotkey and macro programs, and I don't think it has yet.

MilesAhead:

One question regarding the usage of Listary: I like the option that opens the Listary menu with a middle mouse click (...in all Open/Save dialogs). However, elsewhere I use the middle mouse button for other things (like e.g. opening background tabs in browsers). How can I prevent Listary popping up in these cases?

Cheers David.P
-David.P (October 19, 2012, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Where does the browser hotkey come from? Is it an ahk script? If so you can tune it(if you have the source code) to only be active in a list of particular windows.  For example I have a list of editor and browser class names in my AHK script that transposes characters at the left of the caret when I hit Control-t. But it's inactive unless one of those listed is the active window.

Curt:
... have you tried Listary?  You do need the payware Pro version for this, but it's soon to be on offer on Bits du Jour, as reported by its author here: Listary Pro for only $9.95 on Friday 19 October. -rjbull (October 17, 2012, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

-the offer is on for one more day, Saturday 20 October: http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/listary-pro-2/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version