ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FBx eXtender's 'Click switch file box folder feature' - can this be done in AHK?

<< < (2/5) > >>

sri:
Actually I have it set so either double clicking or middle clicking brings up DF's menu inside DO.

Go to http://resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?p=55931#p55931 for details. Click here to watch the video on how to.

Also, the "Click switch file box folder feature" sometimes only kicks in after a doing a "change-folder-and-back" in Dopus.
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's how it works for me too...not 100% perfect. Might have to do ctrl+tab a couple of times.

h8ghmaintenance:
I don't know if it's because of the 64-bit version of Windows 7 but the Click Switch feature of Direct Folders does not work for me anymore. I also found out that their menu doesn't work in Firefox 3.6 for me and I have to use version 3.5.

As to the type of click, I use Ctrl + Middle click to invoke Direct Folder's menu so that it doesn't interfere with the function middle-click_paste_anywhere (a Autohotkey script) and the Dopus go to parent folder when double-click on a blank area of a lister. I tried all other click variants offered by DF but the Click Switch is definitely dead. The FileBox eXtender Click Switch feature does not work for me either.

I miss so much the Click Switch feature that I can make a small contribution "à la Donation Coder" if someone can solve it for me (through a separate script).

David.P:
I miss so much the Click Switch feature that I can make a small contribution "à la Donation Coder" if someone can solve it for me (through a separate script).-h8ghmaintenance (August 19, 2010, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'd add my donation for that same purpose, since even with Direct Folders on Win XP the Click Switch feature doesn't work that smooth.

Contro:
I'm really hooked on the "Click switch file box folder" feature of FileBox eXtender.

However, FileBox eXtender a) is buggy (crashes Dopus all the time, creates problems with the z-order of windows, etc.), and b) is discontinued.

This is why I was wondering whether it would be possible/difficult to re-build that click switch file box folder feature of FileBXtender in AutoHotkey?

That feature makes every application's Open/Save file box automatically switch to the same folder that is open in Windows Explorer (or Dopus, for example) -- as soon as you click on the respective Dopus or Explorer window.

Unfortunately, at the moment I have no idea how to code this in AutoHotkey (although I've done quite a bit of AHK coding).

Thanks already for any ideas,
Cheers David.P
-David.P (August 06, 2010, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Better expressed is impossible.
I need the same
 :-[

rjbull:
Curt  :-[   @Contro, have you tried Listary?  You do need the payware Pro version for this, but it's soon to be on offer on Bits du Jour, as reported by its author here: Listary Pro for only $9.95 on Friday 19 October.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version