ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: cross-platform puzzle game - WhirlyWord

<< < (4/6) > >>

timns:
im sad to see twiggles and cobbe are not in their rightful place next to the wheels though..
-mouser (November 30, 2010, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Had a bit of a hectic start to the week. New HITC and updates to this game (and Auspex) are all in the works asap.

Deozaan:
I seem to get a lot of letters that aren't even in any of the words. Letters that aren't in many words to begin with, such as X.

Also, here's a slightly humorous result of a spin:

timns:
I seem to get a lot of letters that aren't even in any of the words. Letters that aren't in many words to begin with, such as X.
 (see attachment in previous post)
Also, here's a slightly humorous result of a spin:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Deozaan (December 01, 2010, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, the random letters are deliberate, otherwise it's just too darn easy to make all the words. This will be more clear when the "player guide" gets cranked out. Don't suppose anyone wants to write it, do they?

And... oh my. I should warn users that there is definitely the potential for some naughty words  :-[

timns:
Ok, well on mouser's sage advice, I have released the game as is. True, it's playable so as usual he's right.

Later on I'll release an update with more words, more levels, maybe a hi-score table etc.

mouser:
the one thing it still badly needs is some HELP and INSTRUCTIONS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version