ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (75/83) > >>

timns:
Without using auspex today, I had a 50 or more access violations (see attachment).
-robbero (February 04, 2011, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's a new record!  :o

I've actually just added some code to catch this error and report it back - I have never seen it so am relying on someone to report it to me if the new release does the same thing. The program will dump its code so I can see what's happening. I'll be uploading the new one over the weekend.

timns:
Without using auspex today, I had a 50 or more access violations (see attachment).
--- End quote ---

Found and fixed. Will be in build 93 or greater, when I upload that. Along with some other nice features with thanks to all who made good suggestions.

@Cranioscopical, there's something in there just for you

cranioscopical:
@Cranioscopical, there's something in there just for you
-timns (February 04, 2011, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... waiting for the other shoe to drop  :o

robbero:
--- End quote ---

Found and fixed. Will be in build 93 or greater, when I upload that. Along with some other nice features with thanks to all who made good suggestions.

-timns (February 04, 2011, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you.
I noted also that auspex doesn't start-up when I start windows, even when
"run when windows starts" is enabled.

About autocomplete... would it be possible to add a feature
to avoid Auspex capturing words when I type?
I would like to keep/use Autocomplete but only for words I insert in the key list.

And...
I disabled gauges in the view menu, but everytime I reboot Auspex gauges is active again.

Can't wait to see the new release. :)

robbero:
I noted that gmote (a mouse gestures software) that I use since years is not compatible with auspex :(

If both are running, after a while gmote doesn't react any more.
Using a gesture with the right mouse button isn't possible anymore, it opens the right click menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version