ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (58/83) > >>

cranioscopical:
Well, I hate to tell you but .66 isn't working well for me.

At the moment, it's sitting maximized with all its menus greyed out and inaccessible. This comes and goes but I don't yet see why.

Also, it's fighting with AllMyNotes (see elsewhere on DC) which previous versions did not do. It'll work for a bit and then block all typing.

Further, an autocomplete which is "Ripley IV" turns up as Rippley IV when I type "Rip" and hit 0 (or Tab) to select what I want. Similarly, Martin gets me Marrtin, and so on.

Also;

* launch
* hit close button to minimize
* restore
* hit close button to minimize doesn't work again. The bad news that it's only sometimes and I can't pin down why. This one's really not very important.

Happy Christmas, chum  :o

timns:
Well, I hate to tell you but .66 isn't working well for me.

At the moment, it's sitting maximized with all its menus greyed out and inaccessible. This comes and goes but I don't yet see why.

Also, it's fighting with AllMyNotes (see elsewhere on DC) which previous versions did not do. It'll work for a bit and then block all typing.

Further, an autocomplete which is "Ripley IV" turns up as Rippley IV when I type "Rip" and hit 0 (or Tab) to select what I want. Similarly, Martin gets me Marrtin, and so on.

Also;

* launch
* hit close button to minimize
* restore
* hit close button to minimize doesn't work again. The bad news that it's only sometimes and I can't pin down why. This one's really not very important.

Happy Christmas, chum  :o

-cranioscopical (December 17, 2010, 10:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

My goodness me - and this was supposed to a simple mini-update! I'll try running that AllMyNotes thing and see if that triggers all this stuff. I have Auspex running literally the whole day and never see this stuff  :(

cranioscopical:
My goodness me - and this was supposed to a simple mini-update! I'll try running that AllMyNotes thing and see if that triggers all this stuff. I have Auspex running literally the whole day and never see this stuff  :(
-timns (December 18, 2010, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Makes me think there must be some other gremlin loose in my system.
The dead menus occur on first run of Auspex. Closing and relaunching it seems to fix that. I thought that was one you'd fixed but I probably misremember.
Have enabled a new auto-complete though Aus[tab]$#^!pex.  :)
I'm getting the double letter effect in my text editors also. My reference to AllMyNotes is best left aside.

cranioscopical:
Double letters: Any autocomplete that I set up has the double letter. I just created a few to see. Also, I just realized that almost all (if not all) of the vocabulary that I fed Auspex from files has gone. Looks as if  something bad has happened here. I'll pull a pre .66 from backup, see if that's okay and if it is I'll update that to .66.

cranioscopical:
Pulled .65 from backup — Auto-completes working fine.
Updated to .66 — double letters on any of my own (non-imported) auto-completes, e.g. Billl and Ben.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version