ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (57/83) > >>

app103:
What application are you running it with?
-timns (December 04, 2010, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Firefox & notepad2

I also noticed in firefox, that when it pops up and what I am typing isn't one of the options, sometimes it doesn't close itself when I continue typing, and will linger on the screen after I hit the post button on friendfeed or facebook.

kli6891:
Running this seems to break windows-key functionality on Windows 7 (can someone verify?)
-kli6891 (December 04, 2010, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Win + anything in particular? It may be app-specific of course. I did do some general fixing a while back but if you can find something reproducible I'll look into it right away  :Thmbsup:
-timns (December 04, 2010, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did some testing and here are the results:

If main program window is open and active, then everything works.
If the window is open but inactive, then winkey to trigger the start menu does not work. Win+[anything else] still works though.
If the window is minimized to tray, then weird stuff happens. Sometimes the win key would stop working all together, sometimes it would get stuck in the down position.

Hope this helps!

timns:
Running this seems to break windows-key functionality on Windows 7 (can someone verify?)
-kli6891 (December 04, 2010, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Win + anything in particular? It may be app-specific of course. I did do some general fixing a while back but if you can find something reproducible I'll look into it right away  :Thmbsup:
-timns (December 04, 2010, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did some testing and here are the results:

If main program window is open and active, then everything works.
If the window is open but inactive, then winkey to trigger the start menu does not work. Win+[anything else] still works though.
If the window is minimized to tray, then weird stuff happens. Sometimes the win key would stop working all together, sometimes it would get stuck in the down position.

Hope this helps!

-kli6891 (December 05, 2010, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

It does indeed, thank you.

timns:
Build 66 uploaded.

Minor changes, with a bigger release coming up shortly, to sweep up quite a few issues that you folks have reported recently.

New Features

* Improved Splash screen. Appears and updates more smoothly.
    * Replacements always take precedence over Completions (i.e. if you type a Replacement that happens to also match a Completion, you get the Replacement text)
    * Fuzzy matching can now be disabled altogether (set it to zero in the options).
    * Fuzzy matching is now more selective about what is a close match.

Bug Fixes

* Improved handling of shift keys - smoother text selection, and avoids the 'skip' where you may sometimes deselect all text unexpectedly.
    * Fuzzy items no longer appear multiple times in the pop-up.
    * Fixed the case-sensitive feature for Replacements.
    * Pop-up window closes if you switch applications.

cranioscopical:
Taking it for a spin.

(You might want to change the line:
Download Link   * Auspex1.0.0.65.zip (3107.77 KB - downloaded 57 times.)
in your original post as the link to .66 is quite far down and rather smaller.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version