ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (55/83) > >>

timns:
Are these settings supposed to be fully functional yet?
 (see attachment in previous post)

* No matter what you set the option to, it will always show the splash screen.
* Run when Windows starts doesn't work.
* Minimize to tray on close works to send it to the tray once, but upon restoring it from the tray, you can't click the buttons to minimize to taskbar or close it back to tray...and all the rest of the controls are disabled. If you minimize it after by clicking the taskbar button instead, then restore it by clicking the taskbar button again, the buttons are clickable again, but the close button doesn't do anything.-app103 (November 29, 2010, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not as entirely fully functional as they will be  :-[ - but the minimize stuff should definitely be working! Can you confirm that you're running build 65 please?

app103:
Can you confirm that you're running build 65 please?
-timns (November 29, 2010, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I am. Just downloaded it today to give it a first try. No previous version before now.

joiwind:
v 65

OK - all's working well except the minimizing thing still and the fuzzy matching seems to be function even when it's turned off !
I was buying some stuff on .... and when entering the CB details, Auspex tried to match numbers with words and  of course that didn't work : the numbers appeared as words ! I exited Auspex and the details (card number etc.) showed up as they should. Weird.

Otherwise I'm really happy with it but I would like the prompt window to appear much closer to the cursor, as it is I sometimes, quite often, miss the prompt.

timns:
Fuzzy is probably a simple bug... and in fact I've improved the matching quite a bit ready for the new build.

(Fewer false positives, less triggers from things like punctuation and numbers, better phrase detection)

So I'll get a new build out shortly.

Re: the prompt window, that's a tricky one - I ask the current application where its caret is, and then try to pop up just to the right and below. In most cases the reply seems to be quite good, but for instance in Thunderbird I always get the top-left of the edit window. I'll do some more research.

Thanks!

kli6891:
Running this seems to break windows-key functionality on Windows 7 (can someone verify?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version