ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (45/83) > >>

joiwind:
Pop-ups with number keys are a bit wobbly here.

I've been getting this (because I didn't read carefully and so was using the regular number keys, not the numeric keypad. (see attachment in previous post)
but after that, using the keypad '2' to select option 2 in the above produced (don't laugh)  "comakerputeputeputer" 
-cranioscopical (November 04, 2010, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems there aren't many French-speakers around - otherwise there'd be a lot of funny comments about "comakerputeputeputer" ...

And thanks for .59. I haven't seen many software that benefit from such frequent updates and bug fixes  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
Seems there aren't many French-speakers around - otherwise there'd be a lot of funny comments about "comakerputeputeputer" ...

--- End quote ---

;D ;D

timns:

(but one might imagine more ways to use it than are possible)
-cranioscopical (November 04, 2010, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok my 'tagline' did sound a bit pretentious  :) - the thing that triggered the comment is my wife. She's a journo and has been helping me do a bit of testing. I discovered that she's set up a whole bunch of replacements to insert special characters into her documents that would normally have to be fetched from charmap. (e.g. she types 'quid' to get £, 'sayo' to get さよなら。 etc.) When I expressed delight at her genius idea, she just looked at me as if I were a bit dim, and suggested I make the tea.

timns:
Pop-ups with number keys are a bit wobbly here.

I've been getting this (because I didn't read carefully and so was using the regular number keys, not the numeric keypad. (see attachment in previous post)
but after that, using the keypad '2' to select option 2 in the above produced (don't laugh)  "comakerputeputeputer" 
-cranioscopical (November 04, 2010, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

And thanks for .59. I haven't seen many software that benefit from such frequent updates and bug fixes  :Thmbsup:
-joiwind (November 05, 2010, 06:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you! I probably did launch it out there a bit too soon, but the feedback and suggestions coming from you guys means the program is a lot better than it would otherwise have been.

timns:
comakerputeputeputer
-cranioscopical (November 05, 2010, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, after all, my software does use a keyboard hooker ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version