ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (35/83) > >>

timns:
One other little quirky thing... I was trying to set up an auto-complete email address -- I'm pretty sure that Auspex doesn't like the punctuation.

Would it work to have an ignore punctuation for single entries?
-Perry Mowbray (October 25, 2010, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Should be ok: I have several emails addresses set up (e.g. t@m -> [email protected]. Would you mind sending me an example so I can try and spot what's going on?

cranioscopical:
Just FYI, I can create email auto-completes here.
Perry, when you set this up, you're not doing anything with the mnemonic field are you?

Perry Mowbray:
Auspex seems to be filling regardless  :-\

I must be doing something wrong as I keep getting errors trying to add these manually  :(

timns:
Y'know what I all need to do? I all need to create a little video thingy on how to create Replacements and Completions, and in fact, demonstrate what the blimmin' difference is.

timns:
Perry, I'll be uploading a new build in  the next day or two with further stability enhancements... I  agree it's also not clear why Auspex fills the mnemonic field automatically sometimes. I'll be cleaning that sort of thing up when I get to the end of cranioscopical's bug list. So, around May... 2037  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version