ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (34/83) > >>

timns:
Thanks Perry. I think the acc vio is now fixed, but I'll do a bit more testing before a new version... and I believe the weird naming in the tree is related, so all being well that'll be gone next time round.

I'll look into the IE thing. I must confess I don't use it and it's all too easy to forget that it's still by far the majority browser.

Perry Mowbray:
I'll look into the IE thing. I must confess I don't use it and it's all too easy to forget that it's still by far the majority browser.
-timns (October 24, 2010, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use FF illegally at work  ;)  There are other issues with DC on IE too (like the TextArea scrolling).

Have you thought about profiles? I was thinking the ability to switch between different settings could be quite handy if you have lots of entries in each and would mean I wouldn't need work.perry and private.perry to define the same type of data but different for different purposes.

timns:
-timns (October 24, 2010, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use FF illegally at work  ;)  There are other issues with DC on IE too (like the TextArea scrolling).

Have you thought about profiles? I was thinking the ability to switch between different settings could be quite handy if you have lots of entries in each and would mean I wouldn't need work.perry and private.perry to define the same type of data but different for different purposes.
-Perry Mowbray (October 24, 2010, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes I have thought about profiles - now you've mentioned it  :D - such a good idea. Thanks Perry!

Perry Mowbray:
One other little quirky thing... I was trying to set up an auto-complete email address -- I'm pretty sure that Auspex doesn't like the punctuation.

Would it work to have an ignore punctuation for single entries?

Perry Mowbray:
Yes I have thought about profiles - now you've mentioned it  :D - such a good idea. Thanks Perry!
-timns (October 25, 2010, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

The other profile like thing I wondered about is having programmes that you want the entry to be active in: bit like your exceptions but the other way around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version