ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (24/83) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Done but still no dice  :(

Actually... doesn't just sit there... it seems to be sending an Right Mouse Button click to the active window? I had to quit Auspex to type this because the Window's Context menu kept coming up. (see attachment in previous post)
I've noticed it before, but after restarting Auspex it's back to doing nothing again...

-Perry Mowbray (October 13, 2010, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

It doesn't do anything with mouse messages at all... is there a chance you have a windows hot key set up to bring up the context menu?

Can I send you a logging version? It doesn't track any passwords or anything as you hopefully know...
-timns (October 13, 2010, 05:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Of course I'll try a logging version... and I don't have any hotkeys set up and I've tried quitting other programmes.

What's odd is that close Auspex and the problem disappears.

...and pre 37 everything was fine and nothing's changed on my system  :-\

timns:
Thank you Cranioscopical and Perry. I'll do a logging build in the next day or so.

@cranio: I think there's still a bug whereby you can lose Replacements if you drag them around into sub-folders after a change (or something like that) - could that possibly fit with what you were doing when you lost a couple of items?

cranioscopical:
@cranio: I think there's still a bug whereby you can lose Replacements if you drag them around into sub-folders after a change (or something like that) - could that possibly fit with what you were doing when you lost a couple of items?
-timns (October 13, 2010, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Could be now you mention it, but I was careful to do a refresh after every step.

timns:
The current version of Auspex will die on you today.

I'll be uploading a new version over the weekend with some significant improvements, especially for those of you who insist on using tricky applications. ;)

I have fixed many stability issues, improved unicode support, got it working with KEdit and added several new features.

There'll be a complete list in the history section of the Wiki, as well as a new section containing some ideas of what to do with the program. I am asking for people to submit other suggestions too please (suggestions involving the words 'insert' and 'orifice' will be ignored in an aloof manner)

Obviously I have also introduced several new bugs to keep you on your toes  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
Looking forward to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version