ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (15/83) > >>

joiwind:
OK timns, happy to do it.

SleepingWolf:
I've just sent you a DC personal message re. help-file documentation. Ie. would you like some help with that?

timns:
Folks,

I just uploaded build 24. This is one that could really stand some testing, and contains some features that I think are important:

Auspex now avoids tracking storing or showing any passwords (quite pleased about this, I think it's important, and in fact one of the reasons I did not use a key tracking program in the past)

Finally managed to make some progress with accented characters - can someone with a freaky keyboard let me know if we're getting somewhere please?

Please see the wiki for a more complete list of changes and some ideas on where and how to use the program. Other ideas, hints, tips, clever usages would be appreciated. Are people seeing a saving in typing effort?

http://redmine.dcmembers.com/projects/auspex/wiki

jpijper:
Hi, I used Version 24 for a half hour or so, with language Dutch and keyboard US International (freaky?). Accented characters seem to be fine now (no thorough testing yet, mind you, just doing my regular work), but after a while, my arrow keys started generating card symbols again. Also, Alt-Tab switches applications, but also inserts a TAB character in the text. So, I closed Auspex again, for the time being ...

Jan Roelof

joiwind:
Hi, been trying v.24 for a while too - still mashing things up with accents and special characters, and even tokens, some examples :

input :

éèçàù
Date - today (%date%)

output :

&é"'(-è_ç

Date  today 9éà&à&àà&0

Just tried entering 123456789 with the num pad and I get this as output : &é"'(-è_ç

which is the same as above, so the accented characters are not showing at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version