ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (9/83) > >>

timns:
No problem re the redmine thing. I'll have a go with KEdit (must admit it's not one I've ever tried before) and see if I  can reproduce/fix.

Update: no luck so far. From looking at the interface settings, I think it may also be intercepting the keyboard itself which means that when Auspex re-injects keystrokes, they are not interpreted correctly. I'll keep this one on the back burner as they say (in fact I've created a ticket in the redmine thingy so I  don't forget)

http://redmine.dcmembers.com/issues/99

cranioscopical:
No problem re the redmine thing. I'll have a go with KEdit (must admit it's not one I've ever tried before) and see if I  can reproduce/fix.
-timns (September 20, 2010, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Demo version here if you feel up to it.

timns:
Build 14 uploaded, and a little progress on the user guide (found in the wiki section of redmine)

cranioscopical:
@timns

build 14, XP SP3

Item 1
If I make a folder structure with the folders Lingo, Complete, and Replace thus:
  Lingo
  Complete
    completion item
  Replace
     replace item

and then try to drag the folders "Complete" and "Replace" into the folder "Lingo", I get access violations.   

Item 2
If I have a completion word, learnt by Auspex, which is "Advertiser"
and then create a replacement item "ioa" to give "Impression of Advertiser"
then editing one of these items results in both being edited.

This might have been because I edited the triggers for completion without first restarting Auspex

Item 3
It is not always possible to create folders.
For example, with 2 folders already created, I cannot always create a third.
"New Folder" is created.
Auspex is restarted,
"New Folder" is no more.

Information
I use Macro Express, which uses keyboard hooks, and see no conflicts between it and Auspex.

Useful to have the tokens (and other stuff) in the guide, thanks!

timns:
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I'll plunk some details into redmine so I don't overlook this stuff and hopefully iron out a lot of these wrinkles in the next release or so.

Item 3
It is not always possible to create folders.
For example, with 2 folders already created, I cannot always create a third.
"New Folder" is created.
Auspex is restarted,
"New Folder" is no more.
--- End quote ---

Ah, that's because if a folder is empty, it's not saved. What happens is that items themselves reference a folder. If nothing makes a reference, it's not written out when Auspex shuts down. Important, do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version