ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (8/83) > >>

cranioscopical:
FWIW
On XP SP3, I don't share Perry's problem with [Return,Space,Tab].
As joiwind wrote, pasting replacement text overcomes the inability to add directly spaces, returns, etc.
On my (U.S.) keyboard, period remains as a period, it is not converted to a semi-colon.

So I can get the following by cutting and pasting (where the spaces following a number are the number of spaces represented by that number).

One two  three   four   
--- End quote ---
What a hoot!

timns:
Folks, I really appreciate your comments. I'll have to set up some proper bug reporting/tracking thingy to make sure I don't lose all the feedback.

In the meantime I'll try to get this fixed so you can focus on finding out if the program is useful to you.

timns:
There's now a redmine project for the software. If you're running the program and come across any issues you'd like to report, please use this link:

http://redmine.dcmembers.com/projects/auspex

timns:
Just uploaded build 12. This fixes the space/return/tab issue in the replacement text field. However you will still need to activate the main window once when you start the program to get everything ticking over.

cranioscopical:
Sorry, I'm too dumb to use this Redmine thing (anyone care to explain how to report something there?)

In my favourite text editor, Auspex introduces codes rather than performing actions.
In the attached example, Auspex had taught itself "Impression" and offered it after I typed "Imp".
Thereafter, every touch on the return key produced the (note) symbol.
Doesn't happen with other editors, so probably the answer is to exclude this editor from Auspex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version