ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (7/83) > >>

Shades:
Same here on my XP SPIII. Immediately after executing the Access Violation error keeps occurring after an interval from a second, just as in the post from Perry.

My PC has no (group/domain) policies set. Actually it is a rather fresh XP installation (3 days old) and I am running it in the default administrator account.

timns:
Same here on my XP SPIII. Immediately after executing the Access Violation error keeps occurring after an interval from a second, just as in the post from Perry.

My PC has no (group/domain) policies set. Actually it is a rather fresh XP installation (3 days old) and I am running it in the default administrator account.
-Shades (September 19, 2010, 06:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mr Pinhead here has just uploaded build 10 which should address this.

Perry Mowbray:
Mr Pinhead here has just uploaded build 10 which should address this.
-timns (September 19, 2010, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, fixed... but...
NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

And I'm on XPIII as well...

A bit of extra playing... it seemed that Auspex was "stealing" the space from everything (hence the above lack of spaces). When I removed the Space trigger I got my spaces back  :)

timns:
Thanks for the feedback - I'll try and reproduce it somehow and get it cleaned up. Irritantingly I think it might be specific to some versions of Windows. I develop on a Vista machine and it's ok. Tomorrow I'll test on my old XP beastie and see what happens.

joiwind:
Here it's working well here too except for the above mentioned problem with Spaces in the Replacement zone: even if you don't use Space as a trigger you still can't use Space or Tab or Return. Backspace works though. I get round this by typing the replacement text in Notepad then pasting it into the Replacement zone BUT then a full-stop turns into a semi-colon which makes me think that it's a keyboard mapping problem. This is on a french keyboard.

Also if you use a long text in the Replacement zone it uses 100% cpu when typing itself into e.g. Notepad (maybe that's understandable).

XP sp2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version