ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (3/83) > >>

timns:
Thank you very much. It's still a bit sparse-looking: I should ask nudone to re-design the interface, then it will truly be a thing of beauty.

I'm still at the stage where feature creep is a very real danger, but most of the important stuff is working smoothly. Performance was my main concern at this point, but it's surprisingly system-friendly. I'm running right now and it's only using 4mb of memory, somewhat to my own amazement  :-[

Perry Mowbray:
I'm not quite ready for full-on testing yet, but if anyone would like to run a "whatever comes before alpha" version, please feel free to contact me.
-timns (September 15, 2010, 08:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let me encourage you to post a Teaser, as this is what Teasers are actually for: a runnable update of how the development is going.

Just add the download file to the Original Post and change the Title from "Pledge" to "Teaser"... then it's easy for forum users to see what's there to try...  :Thmbsup:

timns:
Ok I'll put something together. There's obviously no installer or whatnot just yet, but since the program only consists of two files at the moment, I'm guessing that's not a problem. Especially since most of the folks on DC are extremely computer savvy.

Perry Mowbray:
No installer's fine: it is a teaser after all  :)

If there are special instructions (i.e. no installer) just mention them  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
I just noticed this for the first time.
Looks interesting.

Tried going to http://www.etc.etc.com but encountered sundry problems, and so forth.

I know you wish to avoid over-burdening this but… given the context of fast, useful shortcuts, how about an option to paste (some of) the series of clips in a continuous fashion (rather like Skwire's ClipTrap)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version