ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (10/83) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
build 14 seems to be running better here... although I nearly put a bug into Redmine as I thought Auspex was stealing the input when it first started... but then it didn't :-\ :-\

Have you thought about an auto learn feature? eg all words typed longer than the standard setting are automatically added to an Auto-AutoComplete folder during normal typing... this would be like intellisense.

On close those items are deleted... or alternatively can be moved to a different folder.

timns:
build 14 seems to be running better here... although I nearly put a bug into Redmine as I thought Auspex was stealing the input when it first started... but then it didn't :-\ :-\
-Perry Mowbray (September 22, 2010, 12:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's a known issue at startup where it does not process input correctly until it has received and lost input focus just once.

Have you thought about an auto learn feature? eg all words typed longer than the standard setting are automatically added to an Auto-AutoComplete folder during normal typing... this would be like intellisense.

On close those items are deleted... or alternatively can be moved to a different folder.

--- End quote ---

Er, actually, it does that already. It's not configurable yet, but at the moment any words 6 chars or longer that you use 3 times will start to appear as a suggestion. You don't seem them appear in the tree until next time you start, which is something I'll fix. If you try that, and words are not appearing for you, do let me know!

joiwind:
timns - any luck with the punctuation problem (keyboard mapping) ? All usual characters work fine it's punctuation, the num-pad  and all "unusual" characters : e.g. {[¤µ*etc.

DELL azerty keyboard

timns:
timns - any luck with the punctuation problem (keyboard mapping) ? All usual characters work fine it's punctuation, the num-pad  and all "unusual" characters : e.g. {[¤µ*etc.

DELL azerty keyboard
-joiwind (September 22, 2010, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Redmined! I'll take a look today. There will be a new build later for sure, since I just got the calculation function going.

joiwind:
Is the Add predefined text option supposed to work ? It doesn't here.
Also (and if it is supposed to work) the same predefined text sticks in all setups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version