ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (41/83) > >>

joiwind:
Great !

timns : have you seen the number of posts and views in this thread...?

timns:
It's getting busy! I did set up a little forum to try and split up this massive thread... at some point I'll see if people are willing to participate over there on the auspex.ca website. But at the moment it's still too basic for real people to use.

Perry Mowbray:
I think a pause button would be handy. I was just recording a new AHK script and this is what was grabbed:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTDOWN}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}n{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{CTRLDOWN}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}v{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{CTRLUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTDOWN}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}r{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTDOWN}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}s{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTDOWN}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}i{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}o{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTDOWN}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}o{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}{SHIFTUP}{SHIFTUP}{ALTUP}
When in actual fact, with Auspex off I got:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Send, {ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}Sleep, 100Send, {CTRLDOWN}v{CTRLUP}{ALTDOWN}r{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}soo{ALTUP}
I deleted the Window commands, but interestingly with Auspex running AutoScriptWriter misses all those  :huh:  So, it'd be nice to be able to pause Auspex whilst doing such things then kick it off again (rather than quitting and restarting).

One other small thing... does the context menu from the Tray not work when the window is open??

Perry Mowbray:
It's getting busy! I did set up a little forum to try and split up this massive thread... at some point I'll see if people are willing to participate over there on the auspex.ca website. But at the moment it's still too basic for real people to use.
-timns (November 02, 2010, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Generally I'd recommend moving the management of the application after it has been released (ie NANY's finished for '11)  :Thmbsup:

timns:
@tomos:

it doesnt seem to work with GridMove, no matter which setting I choose under exception...
I only use the keyboard shortcuts for Gridmove - Win+G shows grid, then number key selects 'area'
With Auspex running, and Grdimove in 'Block' / 'Compatability Mode' or 'Allow' mode, the Win+G combo doesnt work (the grid shows, but the start menu pops up and takes focus so I cant resize window).

--- End quote ---

Fixed in the next build (i.e. 58 or greater) which I shall release later in the week. A good catch, which has helped me further improve the program's compatibility with other applications.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version